Last week, Mailchimp announced plans to end support for its official Shopify app on May 12, 2019. For Shopify store owners, that means to continue using Mailchimp, you’ll need to use a third-party tool (like Zapier) as a workaround to sync your store data.
The bad news is that you won’t be able to sync the same level of data and using a third-party tool isn’t as well-supported as a native integration.
The good news is that there’s no better time to switch your email marketing over to Jilt and enjoy our deep, native integration with Shopify. We’ve made it easy for Mailchimp users to switch to Jilt — we’ll migrate your campaigns, emails, and lists, and set you up with our special promotion: a flat $29/mo for the next 3 months, for any size list.
Jilt is built specifically for eCommerce stores, and we’ve been fully committed to the Shopify ecosystem since 2011. When you join Jilt, you’re signing up for a platform built by a team dedicated to helping eCommerce stores succeed. Our mission is to level the playing field for eCommerce shops by bringing enterprise-level tools to stores of all sizes and making them easy to use, but powerful.
What Jilt can do
Jilt has helped thousands of Shopify stores generate tens of millions of dollars in revenue through smart and effective automated email marketing. Jilt comes with all the most important email marketing campaigns stores need to send already built in. You can start sending emails in minutes, like:
- Abandoned cart recovery campaigns
- Welcome emails
- Post-purchase emails
- Thank you emails
- Feedback and review requests
- Win-back campaigns
- Replenishment reminders
- Order confirmations
- Cancellation notifications
- Shipping confirmations
- Broadcasts / newsletters
Why use Jilt?
Simple: our platform is built just for your eCommerce store. That means every feature is designed to help you increase sales and delight your customers. Features like:
- Early email capture – Have lots of abandoned carts without emails? Capture those visitor emails before they get to the checkout with our unique early email capture popup. More carts with emails = more carts recovered.
- Cart regeneration – Increase conversion rates by tracking carts in real-time, from the first click on “add to cart” to the checkout page. When your customers click the “complete my order” link in your recovery emails, their cart is regenerated exactly as they left it.
- Powerful segmentation – Make your emails more personalized and relevant with segmentation. Group your campaigns by order total, products, purchased, location, or over 50 other order/cart/customer attributes. Our segmentation engine is available for every email campaign you send, meaning you can be sure you always deliver the right emails, to the right customers, and the right times.
- Detailed analytics – Go beyond standard email stats like click-through and open rates, with insight into metrics like attributable revenue and cart abandonment rate at the store, campaign, and email level.
- Drag-and-drop editor – Customize your emails to match your brand with our easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor. (Comfortable with code? Customize the HTML / CSS, and use Liquid for advanced, dynamic content!)
- Dynamic coupon codes – Easily generate unique coupon codes on-the-fly for your email campaigns, so you know the customers you mean to reach with discounts are the ones receiving them.
- Product recommendations – Any email can be a sales opportunity! Add recommended products to your emails with one click using our product recommendations block.
- Amazing personalization – Personalized emails generate more clicks and orders. Use liquid merge tags to add personalization to your campaigns.
Jilt is both easy to use and powerful. You’ll be up and running and sending emails in minutes. Ready to switch?